EVE TR und EVE IN - Fritz Stephan GmbH
More than just a respirator: With the mobile EVE system, the patient is perfectly taken care of from the accident location to the intensive care unit
EVETR and EVEIN – Fritz Stephan GmbH Medizintechnik
With the mobile system EVE from the accident scene to the intensive care unit
EVETR can be used for invasive and non-invasive ventilation for emergency treatment and transport and is suitable for long-term ventilation. Various versions of the respirator can be used for acute care at the emergency site and for ground, water or air transportation.
EVETR is suitable for the ventilation of infants, children and adults with body weights ranging from 500g to 200kg.
EVEIN can be used for invasive and non-invasive ventilation for intensive care medicine and is suitable for long-term ventilation. EVEIN serves as an intensive respirator and can be used for intrahospital transport.
EVEIN is suitable for the ventilation of premature infants, children and adults with body weights ranging from 500g to 200kg.
DMTpe services & working packages:
- Project coordination
- Product definition and concept phase
- Definition of functional areas and development of product architecture
- Development of concepts for functional areas and one overall system
- Detailed development of the functional areas in close coordination with development partners (electronics, software, etc.) and suppliers
- Procurement, assembly and commissioning of the prototypes in the individual development phases
- Support and participation in verification and testing
- Industrialization including tool strategy, design, procurement and delivery of final parts
With the projects we have realized with DMTpe to date, we have always been completely satisfied with the goals we have achieved. We arrived at the results systematically and professionally and they allowed us to expand our product range in a way that was always geared to the customers' requirements.
Product Development Leader, Fritz Stephan GmbH Medizintechnik
Phone +49 7032 89436-91
Phone +49 7032 89436-54