Reduce product development costs
E-PAC® deliberately improves the device characteristics: easy realization, thermal insulation, noise reduction and specific air flow routing are examples of some of the numerous advantages. The use of E-PAC® considerably reduces the product development costs. Aside from the simple creation of prototypes and the easier realization of the industrial design, synergy effects result in the form of improved service characteristics.
The environmentally compatible concept enables the unproblematical compliance with the prevailing product take-back ordinance. Mold closing fixates a structural component or assembly in place, and reduced product development times guarantee a faster time-to-market. This reduces both the assembly time as well as the number of parts and enables a tool-free assembly or disassembly.
Our E-PAC® services consist of:
- Targeted improvements in the device characteristics
- Considerable reduction of product development costs
- Improvement of the thermal insulation
- Defined conduit routing as well as conduit and cable routing without additional fastening elements
- Reduction in the assembly time and number of parts
- Trouble-free compliance with the product take-back ordinance due to environmentally compatible concept
- Structural component and assembly fixation through mold closing
- Quicker time-to-market due to reduced product development times
With E-PAC® you can only win: time, money and material! Over 20 years of successful use speaks for itself!
CEO / inventor of E-PAC®